The Pearl of Great Price © developed when Brenda had a heart revelation about who she really is in Christ, that Jesus, the merchant, deliberately seeks us out and paid the highest price possible to buy you and me. He gave His life. The pearl is symbolic of our value.
Mt. 13:46 The kingdom of heaven is like a merchant seeking fine pearls, and upon finding one pearl of great value, he went and sold all that he had and bought it.
All pieces have pearls. Some have gemstones as well, set in noble metals. Purple, the color of royalty is often used to represent our royal family of the King of Kings. The original Pearl of Great Price © pendant has a vine fashioned from metal, symbolizing Christ.
- First Place International Pearl Design Competition
- 4 Times Placed in International Pearl Design Competition
- Smithsonian Museum of Natural History Acquisition, Twice
- Royal Asscher's Rebel Chique Diamond Design Competition
- 2 Time Winner Palladium Alliance International